Monday, July 11, 2011

Artist Needed!

This blog looks so boring!

I’ve talked to a few people about doing some art for me, but no-one has delivered.  If you can help or know someone who can, send them my way.

I’m looking for a banner, an 8.5” x 11” poster to hang in the window of your flgs, a wallpaper, and a t-shirt design.  Here’s the catch.  I want something that’s NOT going to violate Games Workshop’s I.P. but will still get across the idea of the podcast. 

So what do you got?  I want to see it.

I cannot pay for this, and I know that anything worthwhile needs to be paid for, so here is my offer.  T-shirt revenues.  Post the design on Café Press (or some other similar site) and you get the money… whatever you can get.  The link to it will be posted here.

Send your submissions to emperorsfadinglight@gmail.com

3 comments: